TEST AREA. Always test on a small inconspicuous area, to ensure that the product is achieving the desired result, or that it does not discolour the tiles prior to application over the entire area.
Ensure entire surface to be treated is clean. Use Tileguard Mould Rid and/or Tileguard Tile and Grout Cleaner to prepare surface. Replace silicone sealant, where required. After cleaning, rinse area thoroughly with water and allow to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before applying Tileguard Granite & Marble Sealer.
- Application should start from the top of the wall. Brush Marble & Granite Sealer liberally over marble and granite. Ensure that Tileguard Granite & Marble Sealer is applied thoroughly over all surfaces.
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the first application to react, before applying a second coat.
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the second application to penetrate then use a dry cloth to wipe off any excess left on the surface.
3. Drying Time
Allow 24 hours before using.
Allow drying for as long as possible before full use.
Granite & Marble Sealer will treat approximately 5 square metres per litre depending on the texture, porosity and method of application.
Wash your equipment in fresh water with a drop of detergent. Rinse in clean water. Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children
- Skin: wash the area well with running water
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; if spraying, use a suitable respirator
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26