TEST AREA. Always test on a small inconspicuous area, to ensure that the product is achieving the desired result, or that it does not discolour the tiles prior to application over the entire area.
Ensure entire surface to be treated is clean. Use Tileguard Mould Rid and/or Tileguard Tile & Grout Cleaner to prepare surface. Replace silicone sealant, where required. After cleaning, rinse area thoroughly with water and allow to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before applying Tileguard Porcelain and Ceramic Sealer.
Application should start from the top of the wall. Brush liberally over tiles and grout. Finish with the shower base or floor. Ensure that Tileguard Porcelain and Ceramic Sealer is applied thoroughly over all surfaces.
3. Drying Time
15 mins recoat, 24 hrs before use. Drying times are a guide only. Longer drying times may be required in cooler or humid conditions.
Allow drying for as long as possible before full use.
Porcelain & Ceramic Sealer will treat approximately 5 square metres per litre depending on the texture, porosity and method of application.
Wash your equipment in fresh water with a drop of detergent. Rinse in clean water. Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children
- Skin: wash the area well with running water
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; if spraying, use a suitable respirator
- If Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26