TEST AREA. Always test on a small inconspicuous area, to ensure that the product is achieving the desired result, or that it does not discolour the tiles prior to application over the entire area.
- Remove any silicone sealant strips and soap build up. Clean mould oﬀ tiles and grout using Tileguard ™ Mould Rid ™ or bleach. Rinse thoroughly with water, after cleaning.
- Remove and patch all loose or missing tile grout. For improved quality use Bondall Hydrocrete as an additive in the grout.
- Application area should be dry for approximately 12-24 hours before applying Tile & Grout Sealer.
- Tile & Grout Sealer should be tested on a small section of tile and grout to gauge for any discolouration that may occur.
- Application should start from the top of the wall, brush Tile & Grout Sealer liberally over tiles and grout. Finish with the shower base. Ensure that Tile & Grout Sealer is applied thoroughly to all surfaces.
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the ﬁrst application to react, before repeating the entire area.
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the second application to penetrate then use a dry cloth to wipe oﬀ any excess left on the tile surface.
3. Drying Time
- Allow 24 hours before using.
Tile & Grout Sealer will treat approximately 5 square metres depending on the texture, porosity and method of application.
Clean all equipment up with water. Do not pour contents or washings down drains or sinks. Dispose as per your local council regulations.
It is recommended that normal personal protective clothing should be worn, including coveralls, impervious gloves and goggles. Avoid unnecessary skin contact and inhalation. Use a suitable respirator if spray application is employed. If swallowed, contact a doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26. Give a glass of water to drink and do not induce vomiting.